DCM Delivery – The Compiler
But what happens with the information if no faults are reported? Benefits!
The performance data can be analysed and visualised. In other
words: compiled. Using software, the visible, energy-related
key figures can improve the operational procedures in the data
For this reason, the second basic component and central
solution of DC-MonIToring is the DCM Delivery. The software
makes the operational and system data transparent on a
standard browser, allowing it to be compared and interpreted.
As a result, the monitoring of the data center and its IT components can be used directly to continually improve the IT infrastructure in line with requirements. As DCM Delivery is a
browser-based software solution, data center operators can access the system at any time using a secure internet connection.
- User access through a standard browser (https)
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Connection via DCM Agent
- Recording of equipment, such as USV, air conditioning, PDUs,
energy meters via ModbusTCP and SNMP
- Real and virtual data points
- Individual structure of data points
- Consistent saving of data
- Visualisation of trends in a diagram
- Historic display of notifications
- Notifications if the target is deviated from via email or SMS
- Acknowledgement of alarms
- Reproduction of escalation processes
- User-specific dashboard for rapid overview
In team incredibly strong:
DCM Detection offers basic monitoring of the most important
equipment in the smallest space. The notifications can be forwarded
via the relevant interfaces.
The maximum degree of security. Secondly, flexibility, interface communication
and the option to integrate with existing system and measuring
DCM Extension is then used if more inlets are needed for
measuring stations than the DCM Agent already provides. Designed as a slave unit.
makes the operational and system data transparent on a standard browser, allowing it to be compared and interpreted.