Create added value from information - use data to your advantage
The performance metrics collected by the DCM Agent can be translated, as DCM Delivery analyzes and visualizes them. The security metrics made visible can improve data center operations. Operational and facility data is made transparent and comparable, allowing interpretation of the data.
As a result, monitoring of the data center and its IT components can be used directly to improve the IT infrastructure - continuously and precisely as needed. Since DCM Delivery is a browser-based software solution, data center operators can access the system at any time via a secure Internet connection.
DCM Delivery: The range of services
- User access via standard browser (https)
- Multi-client capable
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Connection via DCM Agent
- Acquisition of devices like UPS (uninterruptable power supply), climate, PDUs, energy meters via ModbusTCP and SNMP
- Real and virtual data points
- Individual structure of data points
- Persistent storage of data
- Trend visualization in diagram
- Historical display of reports
- Notification of target deviations via e-mail or SMS
- Acknowledgement of alarms
- Mapping of escalation processes
DCM Agent in detail
It reads and collects the functional and operational information data of the entire IT infrastructure installed in the data center.
DCM Delivery in detail
The software and app make the operating and plant data transparent, comparable and thus interpretable on a standard browser.
DC IT monitoring at a glance
Creating value from data
In order to be able to operate a data center efficiently and strategically, one basic requirement is required: comprehensive monitoring.
DCM Agent Quick Start Guide
DCM Agent 32DI 2PS
Download the free DCM Agent 32DI 2PS Quick Start Guide.
Contact us for more information about DC-IT Monitoring
Whether you want to integrate a monitoring system into an existing IT environment or one that is in the planning stage - we will advise you free of charge and without obligation. You want to learn more? Contact us now.