DCM Extension – The Multi-Collector
DCM Extension is used if more inlets are needed for
measuring stations than the DCM Agent already provides. Designed as a slave unit, the DCM Extension connects with the
DCM Agent and can collect and transmit further information
or data that way.
- 16 digital inlets
- 12 power supplies (24 VDC for sensors)
- 4 analogue outlets (0 to 20 mA)
- 2 digital outlets
- 1 RS485 interface for connection to the DCM Agent
- 2 mains adapter (64 W redundant supply)
- Configuration via the browser of the DCM Agent
- Dimensions: 44.45 (1HE) x 482.6 mm (19”) x 300 mm
- Working temperature: 0 to 50 °C (non-condensing)
- Hybrid sensor 0 to +50 °C / 0 to 100 % air humidity
- Smoke alarm
- Water sensor
- Door contact switch
In team incredibly strong:
The maximum degree of security. Secondly, flexibility, interface communication
and the option to integrate with existing system and measuring
makes the operational and system data transparent on a standard browser, allowing it to be compared and interpreted.
DCM Extension is then used if more inlets are needed for
measuring stations than the DCM Agent already provides. Designed as a slave unit.
DCM Detection offers basic monitoring of the most important
equipment in the smallest space. The notifications can be forwarded
via the relevant interfaces.