DCM Extension – The Multi-Collector
DCM Extension is used if more inlets are needed for
measuring stations than the DCM Agent already provides. Designed as a slave unit, the DCM Extension connects with the
DCM Agent and can collect and transmit further information
or data that way.
- 16 digital inlets
- 12 power supplies (24 VDC for sensors)
- 4 analogue outlets (0 to 20 mA)
- 2 digital outlets
- 1 RS485 interface for connection to the DCM Agent
- 2 mains adapter (64 W redundant supply)
- Configuration via the browser of the DCM Agent
- Dimensions: 44.45 (1HE) x 482.6 mm (19”) x 300 mm
- Working temperature: 0 to 50 °C (non-condensing)
- Hybrid sensor 0 to +50 °C / 0 to 100 % air humidity
- Smoke alarm
- Water sensor
- Door contact switch
In team incredibly strong:
DCM Detection offers basic monitoring of the most important
equipment in the smallest space. The notifications can be forwarded
via the relevant interfaces.
The maximum degree of security. Secondly, flexibility, interface communication
and the option to integrate with existing system and measuring
DCM Extension is then used if more inlets are needed for
measuring stations than the DCM Agent already provides. Designed as a slave unit.
makes the operational and system data transparent on a standard browser, allowing it to be compared and interpreted.